It’s time for Super Bowl 51, and even though Colorado’s beloved Broncos aren’t playing this year, football fans will be out in force. Even if you’re not a die-hard football fan, there’s no reason you shouldn’t watch the game. Nothing beats gathering to watch a game with your friends, whether you’re rooting for the Patriots, the Falcons, or just in it for the commercials, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 places in Ft. Collins to watch the game on Sunday.
- CB & Potts – CB & Potts has 2 locations in Ft. Collins – The Campus West Taphouse and Foothills – and is another family-friendly place to watch the big game. They have plenty of TVs, and kids 12 and under eat for $1.00 with each regular entrée purchased.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings has more than 30 flat-screen TVs, so you can watch the game from any angle, and is another family-friendly establishment. They don’t just serve wings, either. You can grab a burger or mac and cheese, and the kids can dive into mini corn dogs or cheesy flatbread.
- Taps Sportsbar – With a 4-Star rating on Facebook, and 20 TVs, Taps is another family-friendly environment to catch the game. They have 40 beers on tap, and beer-infused eats, to make this Super Bowl and enjoyable game.
- Old Chicago – Old Chicago has a location on Harmony and an Old Town location, and enough TVs for you to catch the game, even from a booth. This is another family-friendly atmosphere, with a Tailgate Grill menu and other game day specials.
- Mo Jeaux’s -Mo Jeaux’s boasts $3 local pints, inexpensive Cajun food and Southern Barbecue, as well as 14 TV’s and pool tables to keep you busy between commercial breaks.
- Krazy Karl’s Pizzeria – Both Krazy Karl’s locations on Elizabeth and Timberline are having all day Happy Hour specials, and 25 cent Garlic Knots. They also have a pie and pitcher special, and if pizza isn’t your thing, they have hot grinders and waffle fries loaded with cheese and bacon. This Sunday, it’s first come, first served, and reservations are suggested for parties of 6 or more.
- Pappy’s Corner Pub – Pappy’s is the only Ft. Collins site of the NoCo On The Town Budweiser and Bud Light $2.50 pints, Aluminum samplers, and a TV Giveaway. If that’s not enough to get you there, they also have 2 giant projector screen and 14 TVs for your game watching pleasure.
- The Blind Pig – The Blind Pig, known for their extensive cocktail list and great food, has a large gluten-friendly menu and unique fare for the omnivore that makes it an excellent choice for watching the Super Bowl on Sunday. Where else can you get buffalo cauliflower or a pulled pork wonton taco?
- The Boot Grill – The Boot Grill is a football loving bar has $2.50 Bud and Bud Light pints during every NFL game, which makes this an excellent place to spend the last game day of the season.
- And last, but not least, Ryan’s Sports Grill – Ryan’s is arguably one of the best sports bars in Ft. Collins. It’s always packed, and with good reason. The staff know you’ll be there a while, because they have 42 TVs and AudioFetch so you can stream the game sound on your smartphone. They even have a play area, perfect for when the kids get restless.
Whether you’re watching the game for the Falcons, Patriots, or the commercials, we think you’ll find one of these spots is the best place to watch the game with your friends. So instead of having a mess to clean up in your house, head out to your favorite local watering hole, and catch the game with some of your friends.